Forever Young

Finally!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Hello agaain guys! Can you see my new template? Yeah, actually is not mine. It's Qistina's skins but I use it,thanks for that Qis! It's amazing template! Luv 1D:) I FIND THE REVERT CLASSIC TEMPLATES BUTTON! AHAHA. How stupid am I? It's under the templates section. Haha,too bad. But, no problems for it. Ohyea, btw  I have no story to share. I'm just so curious about changing templates so I go back here and post some weird things like this.

Ohyeaa, today is a bad daay for me. It's math bilingual test! Oh gosh,everyone hates this! In only 45 minutes we have to answer all those stupid-question! Oh, I HATE MATH! We can live without MATH,isn't it? Come on guys, math just so annoying. WHY I MUST SOLVE THAT PROBLEMS? It's your problems,Math, i'm not a pschycologyst or whatever._. And, guess what? I got 44. Wow, amazing isn't it? Ha-ha-ha. That's not funny at all. Okay, and tommorrow,there's MATH too? HELP MEH.


Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction