Forever Young

Long Day
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Hello guys! This is my second blog. OMG! ITS A LOOOOOOOOONG DAY! I'M SOO TIRED AND SLEEPY THIS NIGHT! I'M SO HAPPY TOO! Because, 75 Junior High School winning a competiton called Indonesia Pintar at Eat Bulaga Indonesia. And we get 5,5 million rupiah!

I love that part, when we can enjoying our moment together and yelling,hahaha. I love that quality time:') But beside that,I also frustated. Yeah,how come? Blogger's so sucks. VERY VERY. I found out many cute skins for my blog, but when I'm copying the codes, it can't work!

 Then, I do some googling,and just found out we can't use old blog themes anymore,cause now Blogger's change to a new surface and it's annoying,guys! Sometimes I got a problem on posting,and nooow in changing themes? OH MY GOD..Then,I realized that blogger is erasing "Revert to classic templates".

That so annoying! I can't use the old codes. They want us to use XML codes. And the worst part is we can't change it to the old surface,they erase it too.. Yeah, I know this day,Blogger is very simple so everyone can use it. But, are they still think about us? Your old customer? HEY.. WE STILL HERE,BUDDY. WE STILL USING BLOGGER. Come on blogger,stop being rude. I WANT THE OLD SURFACE. I'M SO FRUSTATED ABOUT ALL THIS. DAMN. HELP ME PLEASE.


Thanks for reading :)




. Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction