Forever Young

Guess What?
Thursday, December 13, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Guess whaat? I just finished my first semester exams. And this is soo tiring week! But fun at the end! Yesterday, after Math & Pkn test, I went to my friends house, Avi. We had so much fun there! We watched some great movies. And then, today I can do whatever I want cause this is HOLIDAY! I want to spend my day in front of my gadget or read some novels today. Ohyeah, and SLEEP! It's the best part for me. After sleep at 11 p.m & woke up at 4 a.m in 4 days, I think sleep can give me more energy.

I almost forget, we still don't get our report book._. and that's mean our judgement day. Oh no. I hope my score isn't as bad as my last semester report. So, there's no reason my parents will angry to me:D  AminO:) In this semester, so many good things we past, so many great day we enjoy & so many memmories add to our mind. I hope I can always remember them even it's bad or good.

And, this is December! New Year Eve! Can't wait for the party&firework. My friends & I have plan for our new year celebration, but I don't know yet. Can our parents let we go out without them on December 31th night? Hahaha. I hope so.

Okaay, that's all I wanna say. In the next post I will share some #2013 Wish & #2012 memmories. Can wait for write them soon! Bye fellas!






Thanks for reading :)




Older Post . Newer Post


// Forever Young-One Direction